Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Just some editing left!

     I did it. After filming my whole entire film opening, realizing that it was not good enough for my expectations when editing, making the stressful decision of having to restart from the beginning, and filming everything all over again, I have officially finished with the hardest part of the project itself, which was to put all my ideas together and film them. I finally have a set of clips and music that I am satisfied with and am glad to turn in!
     Now, that does not mean I am done, whatsoever. I want this film opening to be amazing. In fact, I want this film opening to be the best academic project that I have ever completed. In order to do that, I need to maintain my focus, be patient, and keep in mind that anything could ever be improved. Although I already have all the clips that will be used within my opening, I will need to gather my peer's opinions about what they think could be improved about the film, reflect on them, and improve my film opening as a whole. I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment