Friday, April 1, 2016

My first solution...

     I found a solution to my picture problem!!!!
     Unfortunately, I do not have to figure out a way to go back in time in order to get the time-progression pictures. Darn. I wanted to go back in time. 
     Anyway, I found a much simpler way for a "couple" to show that they have lasted a long time through the use of pictures. My male protagonist currently has a girlfriend, who is also my planned female protagonist, in the real world. Although he has not known her for long enough to have dated her since his elementary school years, he has known his sister since that time. 
     No. I will not be using a brother and a sister to star as a couple in my film opening. That would just be weird. However, what I am going to do is that, since the sister does relatively look a lot like his girlfriend in the fact that they both have black hair and light skin tone, I am going to get the pictures of my male protagonist and his sister through the years and make it look as if those are images of the current couple. Simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment