Thursday, April 7, 2016

Setting up the reflection

     As I am finishing up with this project creation journey, I am making my final editing touches as well as reflect on how great of a journey this actually was. From not knowing what to do at all, to making a decision, to gathering research, to doing everything over again, oh jeez. What a ride.
     To create my Critical Reflection, I have decided to use iMovie in order to express my ideals in a much more organized manner. I will be creating a "movie" in where small clips, screenshots and slides will be displayed in order for me to explain my process meticulously  and for the viewer to get a better understanding of it. I will also be recording my voice through iMovie, implementing it, and cutting it out right to assure a good quality audio.
     My journey is coming to a close and I can not resist to express my thanks to everyone who helped me out in the creation of my film. From my classmates, who critiqued me and opinionated on everything that could be improved, to my actors, who were kind enough to take time out of their day to help me out with my project, to my teacher, who gave me all the resources possible to assure that I succeed in the creation of this film. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment