Thursday, March 10, 2016

Decisions, Decisions...

     So back when I heard about this project in October, I had to pick right away if I wanted to do a magazine or a film opening. I chose film opening because I thought it would be a lot more fun and engaging to do and also because I have had this idea for a while now, but I am not sure if I fully want to go through with it.
     My idea would be a film opening called The Distance. The opening would be about a teenage couple, male and female, who have been dating for a while but are forced to separate from each other because the female is leaving town for college.

- Is the story good enough? Does it grab people's attention and make them want to watch it?
- What would be their names?
- Where would I shoot this?
- How will I present then characters?
- Will there be dialogue between the characters, or a song playing in the background?

I will be meeting up with some of my classmates on Friday where I will pitch them my ideas then and receive their feedback on it. To be honest, I am pretty nervous- but excited(:

No comments:

Post a Comment