Saturday, March 12, 2016

It's Official!!!!

     After meeting with four other classmates on Friday, they allowed me to reach my final decision on what exact film opening I wanted to do. My initial idea of a girlfriend who leaves her boyfriend for college is going through as my classmates encouraged me that it was the right decision to make. Also, they filled me with many film details and techniques that I could perform within my production in order for my opening to reach its maximum potential. Now, I am officially more excited than ever to produce this film!
     So I decided to do this plot because it is something that I can relate to. Since I will be leaving to college soon, leaving my family, friends, and girlfriend is something that I will have to face in the near future; therefore, I felt like I could do a great job directing this film because I would have first-hand experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment