Friday, July 5, 2019

17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2

Pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anD-fBGEDo8&feature=youtu.be

Reflection: The fact that the feedback was very positive and how many people related to having the problems that I mentioned during my first pitch confirmed the validity of the product and how it can be used to cater to a very large target audience.

Most of my feedback was very good including comments on HOW I delivered the message (speed, tone, hand movements, etc.). I did not and do not think that any feedback can be labeled as silly because the consumer will speak what he thinks and any opinion is valuable especially when speaking about a product that will be used by a large target market.

Changes: I made a couple of changes in the overall delivery and word choice for my elevator pitch as well as included prices and purchase locations which I did not include in my last elevator pitch.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Diego,

    I enjoyed your elevator pitch. You have improved so much and added more information such as the price range and how the product will be sold. $200 is a low estimate of the cost of your sofa. With a price like that, your consumers would feel persuaded to order your sofa, because that is a great deal for them! Selling both online and retail is a great idea, because some consumers want to see it before they buy it, while others don’t want to leave their home to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went back and watched your first elevator pitch before watching this one and I have to say, it was much improved. You added a lot more information and it made a big difference. Also, the fluidity of this presentation was on queue and you looked more comfortable. The use of pricing and locations is what the ideal customer is going to be looking for, so putting that in the presentation was ingenious. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Diego,
    Whats the difference between the $200 couch and the $1000 couch? I thought you had a very original and fun idea and look forward to your future ideas and pitches for this couch. Constructing a needed/demanded product today is hard and yours was quite original. I think if you don't end up being a soccer coach you should consider entrepreneurship as you seem to do it with ease.

    ReplyDelete