Friday, July 12, 2019

22A- Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) Pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JRyyas_aZs&feature=youtu.be

2) Reflection: My feedback was generally positive as most people seem to like the product. There was some confusion, however, about the last elevator pitch that I made as I read in the comments that $200 was way too cheap for a price. I thought about this a lot and clarified that this is due to the wide range of furnitures that SmartSofa will have, and $200 could just be a sitting chair. Also, I kind of like having cheap products so that many people could enjoy it and feel luxurious.

3) I changed my speed as well as my dress code. This time was a little bit more comfortable since it was the third time I delivered this speech, only a week removed from the last one. Also, I clarified the price range situation.

3 comments:

  1. The dress code is much better in this performance. It makes you look like a young professional. Also, since it is a smartsofa with bluetooth enabled your price should be pretty high and your market should be rich people. Personally, I think that this could be a bragging right for the rich people who would buy your product. You have made steady improvements from your speech 1 to speech 3 and I commemorate you for that. Good job, much improved. I might have to get me one of your products some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the presentation of this pitch! Your attire was pretty professional and the speed of your speaking made it seem like you really knew this product inside and out. I'm definitely much more sold on the sofa idea, especially if the price range is much more accessible. Despite all the luxurious accommodations, I could see this being a huge hit with the college population, which usually aims for lower prices. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Diego! Your attire was perfect for the assignment and you seemed very confident delivering your pitch. Changing the pricing structure to better reflect the industry was also a very good change because it provides more credibility and less confusion as you stated. I like how you want to keep your product cheap though because it would really widen up your market. I think this product and pitch could be a good working combo!

    ReplyDelete